Snoopy's Misty

Monday, August 22, 2005

Hi guys

Thanks for dropping by to take a look at Misty. She's fine, eating hay & loves pellets.

Regarding her cage, I've placed mats to reduce the stress on her little feet about 3 days after she came. You can actually see it in the top cage pic (light grey), not very visible though.

When I carry her out she tends to struggle quite abit. Yup and she left a few poos on my lap -_-". I had to calm her down by not moving and stroking her afterwards. She's always on the lookout to run away. Tends to tense up upon touching but will soon relax if I continue to pat her. I think it still requires quite a lot of time to let her get used to us. Be patient, I will.

1 Comments:

At 12:01 am, Blogger MJ said...

Opps sorry abt the cage. I cant really see the bottom of the 1st pic. Im just concern. As long as there's some flat areas for her to rest in the cage, I think she will be fine.

She will require more patience especially after what she had gone through. <^_^>

She looks so sweet and adorable. Do take more pictures of her when she gets more comfortable.

Regards,
Jacq & Mel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home