Snoopy's Misty

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Self-Grooming

Bunnies are "supposed" to be clean animals. I say supposed cos mine doesn't seem to think this way. Anyway, she does groom herself even if she steps on any of her own pee or poo. Only in places where she's not able to reach, I will need to help her out weekly. This is when a companion will come in handy. A bunny partner will help to groom the other.

Here are some pics of her grooming and some thoughts that came to mind when I saw them.

Oh yes, I do pray that she pees at the correct place and it is really a headache trying to figure out how to train her. Even though I tried reducing her playpen area to half, she still pees twice a day! Always at standard times of between 11plus to 12plus. I wonder why. If I let her out during the day for a longer period, she will also pee at a particular spot which is between her playpen grille and the wall. Sigh.

Misty: Don't ask me why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home