Snoopy's Misty

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Knowing her

It's been more than a week since I adopted her and now I'm getting a feel of what her habits are.

She likes a clean litter pan. I noticed less poo & pee at the base of the cage recently. Will check again when I clear her cage this week. I think the cold weather these few days is rather soothing, both for humans as well as rabbits. hee. She enjoys lying on the mat and at times on her litter pan. She likes to bite on the willow basket of hay and pull it out of the corner that I placed. She also managed to push the feeding bowl. I guess it's not heavy enough... =\ When I tried to play with her using the toilet roll, she does respond by flicking it or pushing it back to me. =D

Misty's still rather wary of who's around and the stroking that I try to give every night. I hand fed her the veges last nite, she seems hungry and was munching actively. I also saw that she was rather thirsty. During feeding, I saw her little bunny teeth when I held the vege high up so that I can peep. Cute teeth. heh. Both level and not very long. I will try to update with pics this week if possible. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home