Snoopy's Misty

Sunday, October 09, 2005

All's Well

Misty is recovering well after the surgery. She's back to her usual eating habits. I did notice that she doesn't want to eat the hay stalks whereas she used to prefer those previously. Maybe partly due to the new hay which I tried. Will test the older brand and see if she still prefers the leafy bits.

As usual her favourite food - pellets. She will never hesitate to "beg" for them whenever she sees me at her cage with the pack of pellets. Then she'll get very gan cheong about it.

Misty: Pellets!

I recently bought her a new water bottle. It comes with a push tip instead of a ball bearing. The previous one was leaky and much of the water was gone when I reached home. Here's a pic of her drinking after she has had her meal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home