Snoopy's Misty

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Just like any other warm day

This afternoon I saw a different pose of hers. Do I even call that a pose or was she looking out for something? That look seems like she's sceptical or was she actually stretching? Hmm.. Anyway, just like to point out from this photo that she has this big breasted look on her chest. This is typical of female rabbits. =)



I took a pic of her in her cage to show the setup. Here's the latest update. I'm still trying to toilet train her but she still poo & pee in the middle of the cage. =\


Well the warm weather was too much to bear so I caught her resting the head on the ground which was a 1st. Kindda cute to see that side of her.


Misty: sian...

2 Comments:

At 9:24 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the 'sian' look best :)

 
At 9:54 am, Blogger meL said...

soooOOOO Cute!!!!!! aaarrrhhhhh.... you are so blessed!
Do you carry her around the house now? If not, you can try doing that now.. like a baby?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home