Snoopy's Misty

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Sleepy Day

Just a short update for what happened today. I managed to witness Misty yawning! Sorry, no pics to prove what i saw. =P I saw her jaw open, and her cute pink tongue. She was in her litter pan trying very hard to fight the z monster while i sat in front of her cage, keeping silent and trying not to make any large movements. I wanted to watch her fall asleep.

There were indeed a couple of times in the afternoon when she dozed off as her eyes slowly shut and her head lowering. There was this one time when she dozed off and almost fell off her litter pan! Hahahaha.. i was controlling my laughter.. =D There were also a few snore-like sounds during her ordeal of struggling to keep awake. Hee.. cute.

A new discovery today and it was really fun watching her. I hope that her yawning in front of me means she has let down her guard a little. *hope* I will try to take pics of her yawning if possible but I bet the sound of the camera shutter will wake her. Hmm.

2 Comments:

At 1:57 am, Blogger meL said...

So cute!

Is she still cautious around your house? I think she should be comfortable and easy with you right? Trying playing games with her like "play dead" (lie down near her to observe her reaction to you and disturb her by scaring her with a tap and pretend to be dead again).... is can be quite fun! ahahhaha

 
At 10:41 pm, Blogger Linus said...

EDMW RULE#1: NPNT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home