Snoopy's Misty

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Look at all the Greenery

Why is the grass so green? Why is the blog so green? Well, looking at green objects and trees helps our eyes to relax.

Er.. ok bad excuse but I think I have to explain why everything is green in colour about Misty (except for her fur). Green is definitely NOT my favourite colour! Haa.

The day that I adopted her, I rushed down to the pet shop to get a cage. Last cage of this size - Green.

Accessories that came with the cage - Green.

I wanted to give her some place to hide so that she can feel secure in the new surroundings. Timberland shoebox - Green.

Hay and vegetables - Green.

Went to get a carrier to make future travelling easier. Only colour I could find of this size - Green.

Everything from then on was done to match what she already had. If you can't beat them, join them!

New litterbox from Ikea - Green.

Blog colour scheme - Green.

I guess that explains. By the way, my favourite colour is blue =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home