Snoopy's Misty

Friday, August 04, 2006

The Escape

I came home on the 29th July and was walking into the house, the usual thing I would do is to take a look at her and call her: Misty.. Then I saw that she was not in her playpen! I saw that her playpen had a gap which was around 5cm which she had pushed to escape.

So I looked around the hall and called Misty as I was looking. Then she jumped out and was staring at me from across the hall, near the carpet =\ What a naughty bunny. My 1st reaction after that was to look for possible pee spots that she might have made but there were none. My guess was that she wasn't out for very long.

Since that day, she would try to rattle and bite on the playpen, thinking that she can do that again. But nope, I've hooked the playpens and she can no longer escape anymore. Wahahaaaa~~ *evil laughter*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home