Snoopy's Misty

Monday, November 28, 2005

Daily Exercise

Daily runs (not referring to wet stools). Hers are round and hard. Haaa...

I open up her gate whenever I am home. She will then hop out for some running, hop back for food, and hops out again for some fun. When she has enough of running, she will go back into her cage for a rest. She's more daring nowadays as she allows me to get close to her while she's all sprawled out. Previously, she will spring up immediately whenever I go near.



Her favourite spots in the hall include the toilet (I will shoo her out and shut the door), under the tv console and under the bench. Whenever I approach her with my hand reached out, she will come over for a sniff. She's hoping that I will feed her with some pellets. =)

1 Comments:

At 4:57 am, Blogger szeIII said...

yo I like the "I am comfy" pic leh...like very huggable and furri...hoho

 

Post a Comment

<< Home